Don’t be a Houdini when it comes to dealing with this pandemic and other struggles!
Speaking & Training
$250.00 – $4,500.00
Motivation * Sales * Personal Growth
Business – Schools – Churches – Small Groups – Individuals
“James A. Smith is one of the most energetic and enthusiastic people I know. He is knowledgeable on the subject of leadership. More importantly, I have seen his leadership in action and his words are authentic. He is a great encourager and offers great ideas that can be easily put into practice” – Jennifer Passmore, Director,Woodland Early Childhood Center.
For your next event, book James and benefit from a motivational, passionate, and entertaining experience.
James A. Smith is a perfect opening motivational keynote speaker to establish an excited tone for your entire event. Or as a closing inspirational speaker he will reinforce the message as your team heads back to work with more focus and passion
Last minute or backup arrangements is sometimes available. Here are just a few of the speeches and topics available by James
self-image, relationships, communication, inner growth, personality, purpose, forgiveness, habits, change, strategies, goals, sales, marketing, responsibility, achievement, christianity.
Speeches & Workshops
Winning Life’s Struggles : Identify The Champion In You
- Promote inner growth through self-image and individual value.
- What is your motivation? Your passion? Your purpose?
- Facing and gaining from pain or fears, focus vs. desires.
The difference between you and me (Personality)
- These are funny, entertaining, and highly effective seminars on personality differences and individual strengths.
- Learn strategies for effectively identifying and communicating with other personalities.
- Learn why you do what you do and how to capitalize on specific personality traits.
The Million Dollar Close (Sales)
- Learn the strategies that helped James make a million dollars selling vacuum cleaners, door to door.
- Learn how he went from a starving salesperson to breaking records.
- Learn the value of a salesperson, the complete closing process from beginning to end, and your purpose as a sales professional.
$250.00 – $4,500.00
Thank you to The Bradenton Women’s Club for your gift wrapping party for GrowToGive Motivation’s
Forgiveness is the fragrance the violet sheds on the heel that crushed it. – Mark
The great motivator Zig Ziglar and I sat down to discuss the release of his
Antwone Fisher is an incredible man. He wan an angry man, a fighting man. But
In this exclusive, in-depth interview, author and clinical psychologist Dr. Jordan Peterson joins Dr. Oz